Outdoor Window Awnings Can Boost the Curb Appeal of Your Home
Outdoor window awnings can add color and depth to the exterior of a home. They can also make a home more energy efficient by reducing the amount of sunlight that shines through the windows, which, in turn, keeps the interior temperature more stable and decreases stress on the HVAC system. Retractable awnings offer greater flexibility in this regard – they can be extended in the summer to help keep a home cool and retracted in the winter so the sun can assist with keeping it warm.
For breathtaking, custom-made outdoor window awnings, homeowners have trusted Sunesta since 1981. As a custom manufacturer, we get the measurements of each unique space to ensure that every one of our awnings fits in its intended location perfectly. There are plenty of other reasons why homeowners love Sunesta’s awnings. For example:
- We offer a diverse collection of more than 150 fabric styles.
- Our fabric is woven from colorfast, mildew-resistant synthetic fiber.
- Our frames are made of durable metal that is resistant to scratching and rusting.
- Our awnings are available in various styles, such as rectangular, elongated dome, and round.
- We back our products with outstanding warranties.
In addition to all of the great benefits above, Sunesta’s awnings can also be customized in terms of functionality. We have sun and wind sensors that can automatically extend and retract an awning based on weather conditions, dropdown valances that provide additional sun protection and privacy, motorized operation, and more.
For more information about the custom outdoor window awnings that we manufacture, contact Sunesta today.